Manufacturing Planning and Scheduling
Next Class Start Date: Jan 20, 2020
Description: The purpose of this course is to educate the Manufacturing Planning core implementation team about the basic and intermediate functionalities of Manufacturing Planning as a Capacity Planning, Master Production Scheduling, Detailed Scheduling tool. The hands-on session trains participants via a step-by-step process of modeling a sample factory, incorporating one functionality at a time as it’s added to the model. This gives each participant the hands-on experience required for successful implementation. Manufacturing Planning provides the framework needed to begin the Best Practices session where the actual business models are constructed and tested.
Course Objective: Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to build a capacity planning model, whether finite or rough cut.
Student Profile: This course is intended for supply chain planners, plant schedulers and managers who work with or are immediately affected by Voyager Manufacturing Planning.
- Single Production Process/Single Manufacturing Stage
- Inventory constraints, minimum production, UOM and plan edits
- Demand import options and orders
- Forecast consumption
- Purchased raw materials: Recipes and Receipts
- Calendars and unit outages
- Multiple production units, parallel units and sourcing logic
- Secondary resources and costs
- Multiple manufacturing stages and intermediate products
- Non co-product model and synchronized flow algorithm
- Changeovers and sequencing optimization
- Publishing plans, exceptions and KPIs
Register for this training
Use the form below to sign-up to take this course at the Logility campus in Atlanta, GA.