Logility Voyager Supply Planning™ Foundation
Next Class Start Date: May 6, 2019
This course will begin with an overview of Logility Supply Planning system navigation and functionality. From there, it will quickly progress to an in-depth look at supply modeling (multi vs. single source, capacity constraints, production constraints and vehicle/ transportation constraints), and optimizing the supply chain. This course is designed with Supply Planning users and Super Users in mind.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to build a basic supply chain model which includes a calendar, item location data, resources, lanes and constrained production capacity. The participants will also be able to successfully configure and execute the Supply Planning optimization routines. Additionally, they will understand how to use the output to support sales and operations requirements and management by exception.
This course is intended for the core team and Super User members assigned to the implementation of Logility Supply Planning, third-party implementers and new business users.
- Supply Planning principles
- Building a Supply Planning model (Master Data)
- Building a Supply Planning model (Transactional Data); Optimization, Plan visibility and output.
- Analytics, Reports, Model Integrity and Data Loading and Integration.
- Load Optimization and Procurement Optimization
- Tiered vendor minimums, Vendor managed inventory and Co-product planning
Register for this training
Use the form below to sign-up to take this course at the Logility campus in Atlanta, GA.