Logility Voyager Database Foundation
Next Class Start Date: Jul 11, 2018
This course will define the relationships between the tables in the Logility Voyager solution and explain how to extract data using these relationships. The course will also define the diﬀerent data that is stored in each of these tables.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to extract data from multiple tables within the Logility database. A familiarity with the Logility data model will provide an understanding of the database tables in order to identify sources for required data. The course can include an emphasis on Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Replenishment Planning, Supply Planning, and External Arrays.
This course is intended for technical individuals that have a solid foundation in SQL.
- Demand Planning Tables (Forecast Header, Forecast Root, Forecast Time Series and Forecast Seasonal Factors)
- Inventory Planning (Inventory Planning Root and Inventory Planning Time Series)
- Replenishment Planning (Dependent Demand from receivers or kits, Unconstrained Plan Detail Screen, Deployment Triggers, Available to Promise, Action Messages and Planned Orders)
- External Arrays (External Planning Tables)
- (optional) Supply Planning (Transactional Data, Transactional Output Data, SP Released Orders to ERP, Kit Definition, Data Relationships with DP/IP and SP Processes)
Register for this training
Use the form below to sign-up to take this course at the Logility campus in Atlanta, GA.