Logility Voyager Allocation™ for Retail Optimization
Next Class Start Date: No Class Date Currently Scheduled
The structure of each session will be a lecture of core functionality supported in Allocation followed with application examples and interactive hands on exercises. Upon completion of this class, the student will be tested to confrm knowledge of the training.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to participate in Business Solution Design with conceptual knowledge of Allocation functionality. Participants will learn how to navigate the Allocation system and gain an understanding of the confguration set up of the application.
This course is intended for Planning, Store Planning or Allocation Analysts and Managers, Subject Matter Experts in Planning, Store Planning or Allocation and the Core Business Team.
- Introduce Logility Retail Optimization
- System navigation and core features
- Navigate and understand Explorers
- Initial allocation need and methodology
- Define defaults to allocate a new item
- Store forecasting and need
- Store Forecasting Methodology
- Size Optimization
- Fashion Replenishment
- Automation (Store Forecasting and Allocation)
- Pack Optimization
- Administrative responsibilities to include Global Options, Audit Reporting and Security
- Group Allocation
- Virtual Store Warehouse
- Store Forecasting and Store Allocation Plans