Logility Merchandise Planning™ for Retail Optimization
Next Class Start Date: No Class Date Currently Scheduled
The structure of each session will be a lecture of core functionality supported in Merchandise Planning followed with application examples and interactive hands on exercises. Upon completion of this class, the student will be tested to confrm knowledge of the training. Course Objective: Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to participate in Business Solution Design with conceptual knowledge of Merchandise Planning functionality. Participants will learn how to navigate the Planning system application, build a Merchandise Plan utilizing various Plan Types, modify the plan layout and make changes to the plan.
This course is intended for Merchandise Planning Analysts and Managers, Subject Matter Experts in Planning and the Core Business Team.
- Introduce Logility Retail Optimization Merchandise Planning
- Review the methodology, calculations and interactions to create a merchandise plan
- System navigation
- Review system explorers
- Review the types of Merchandise Plans
- How to open, modify, save and export Plan Types
- Chain Planning
- Store Planning
- Store Multi-Level Planning
- Review Methods and Workﬂows
- Review Security and Roles