Next Class Start Date: No Class Date Currently Scheduled
This course is an introduction to the Adaplink application base functionality. The course introduces the student to the different types of functionality available in AdapLink in a hands-on fashion.
Upon completion, the student will understand the AdapLink application terminology and be able to configure simple ETL processes in AdapLink
The course is appropriate for students that want to understand the AdapLink application ‘hands on’ and maybe has aspiration of becoming an AdapLink developer. Students interested in understanding the AdapLink solution integration for Logility Solutions and ERD, and who don’t expect to be involved with hands-on AdapLink development activities should skip this course and focus on the AdapLink ERP Logilty Solution integration classes.
- Creating the ETL configuration /process
- Creating templates and master extensions
- Creating logical systems
- Adaplink to SQL environment access
- Defining properties in Adaplink
- Creating a data exchange
- Process configuration
- Process monitor
- Exploring advanced features of the system
- Creating rule-based configurations
- Moving permissions from one environment to another
- Job Scheduling in Adaplink